Monday, November 24, 2008

MY SELF

“My Self”

Allow me to share with you what life I have now. I am a product of a broken family. I’m not ashamed to tell what is the real status of my family I have because not only me suffered in this kind of problem.

In spite of my situation, I don’t felt frustration; Instead, I make it challenge to reach the goal of success in life someday. And I do believe that one of these days, I woke up that we’re together as one family.

I am the youngest of four siblings and I never experience how to be loved and nurture by my parents because when I was a child they are separated. We have grown up with the care of our relatives.

Presently, I keep myself busy. I engaged myself as a working scholar here in Assumption College of Nabunturan and studying as a first year college student while working. Even though my situations are so tough, hard and difficult, I face it and give my best upon it. I have the strong personality and I am always faithful to God for the reason that through Him there is nothing impossible in this world.

No comments: